Before appointments there will be a COVID-19 screening form to fill out available through the appointment conformation AND appointment reminder email. If you do not receive these email or have opted out, please let us know so we can add you to the email list.
We look forward to getting you back into the salon. Your health and safety is our number one priority. While we are doing everything on our end under the PPE guidelines we hope our clients will do their part as well. Below are the new guidelines we ask you to follow when attending your appointment.
- Upon arriving to your appointment please text 831-531-8193 to let me know you have arrived. I will respond and let you know when it is safe and clean to come in.
- A mask or face covering will be required to wear when you enter the the building as I am located inside a health center. Once inside my room you may choose to remove your mask IF fully vaccinated. A mask will not be provided so please bring your own. Failure to have one may result in the rescheduling of your appointment.
- Once in the service room please sanitize your hands before the appointment starts.
- To reduce the amount of contact and people in the salon no guests will be aloud to attend your appointment with you unless they are also receiving a service. This includes children.
- All forms of payment will still be accepted. This includes, cash, debit/credit, apple pay, and samsung pay.